September 2, 2010

Stalkers???


Okay, I'm not that kind of a stalker. Right now, I'm really a FaceBook & Twitter Stalker! LOL. Truly, it sounds psycho! I'm such a nosey person and I like to know everything about anything, so hey why not get some inside scoop on your favorite people off of Twitter & FaceBook. I really don't think i'm an addicted stalker, I just browse people's pages read their statuses and see who are they friends with and that's all. With Twitter, I read everything, especially the conversations with people whom I don't follow on twitter lol. How pathetic am I? This sounds like pure therapy for me, I'm Such A FaceBook & Twitter Stalker. Becareful what you write, I might remember it lol! I just might be on your page back and forth. No! the truth is if I Twitter or FaceBook stalk you is because I probably like you or I just feel your an interesting person. I'm not bias, I stalk everyone from guys to girls. Hey! I like being the infamous Gossip Girl! :-) Do you have an OCD on Social Networking Stalking? Let me know, I know I can't be the only one. Especially those in relationships I know you guys or girls stalk your boyfriends/girlfriends.

Follow Me On Twitter: @LaTroyWatson
Add Me On FaceBook: @LaTroyWatson

No comments:

Post a Comment