September 13, 2010

MTV VMA's Best & Worst Dressed 2010




Last nights Award show was pretty interesting. The Fashion was out of this world, and then you have your celebrities that looked like "WHO MADE YOU WEAR IT AND WHY?" Well, I didn't see much outfits on the White Carpet, but I did choose my top 5 Best Dressed and my top 5 Worst Dressed. Look After the jump to see who gave me life and who just stunned my life for decades!


Best Dressed
Ciara in GIVENCHY
Katy Perry in a Marchesa dress, & Jimmy Choo shoes.
Justin Bieber in all black attire

Usher in all black attire
Jersey Shore Cast LtoR (Ronnie,Pauly D,The Situation,Snooki,JWOW,Deena Nicole,Sammie and Vinny)


Worst Dressed

Ke$ha wearing HEFTY

Quinten Aaron - Raymour And Flannigan

Lady GaGa in Western Beef!

Jason DeRulo in Shell Shocker Plastic Rubber

LaurieAnn Gibson in Interns Threw It On And Left

Well, here are my pics for Best Dressed and Worst Dressed. You Can Disagree With Me Or Agree. I Have My Reasons. Let Me Know What You Think....

No comments:

Post a Comment