October 5, 2011

The Glee Project 2


Here's your chance inspiring actors, singers and dancers or should I say thespians. Oxygen is bringing back The Glee Project for a second time looking for amazing thespians who would love a role on FOX's hit TV show GLEE. Of course, your look must portray a high school student, and you have to be a brilliantly talented 18 or older guy or girl. Auditions are online but there will be Open Call Auditions in the following cities such as New York, Nashville and Chicago. Auditions end Nov. 13 at 11:59PM EST, so hurry up and start auditioning for one of the greatest shows ever. I sure will be auditioning, I just haven't decided on a song choice from the audition list.

  For More Information About The Glee Project, You Can Click Here. Let Me Know If You're Going To Audition So I Can Watch Your Audition Video. If You Also Have YouTube Videos Post Your Links In The Comment Box, I'm Eager To Watch. Good Luck Gleekers!

No comments:

Post a Comment