October 9, 2011

: Happy Birthday DJ Shy



I just want to wish one of the dopest, coolest, funniest, down to earth, talented, smart and incredible DJs of New Jersey a Happy Birthday. He goes by the name DJ SHY. A friend since way back when turned into one of New Jersey's successful and popular DJs. I respect his hustle, grind and his ability to stay humble whenever he's up or down or the highs and lows. DJ Shy is by far someone I can talk to and ask for advice, heck he is the one of the first male friends I can call a best friend, homie and a brother. I am lucky to have a friend in Shy, thank you and I hope you have one hell of a Happy Birthday and may GOD bless you with many more. This doesn't mean i'm going to stop requesting all the pop songs at the clubs! Love Ya Kiddo [PAUSE] Happy Birthday Mr. SHEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHH!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment