October 26, 2011

WWE Favorite Memories [Video]


Many of you probably don't know this, but I used to be one of the biggest World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) fans way back in the day even when it was originally called World Wrestling Federation (WWF). I probably stopped watching it in 2008 a year after I graduated High School. I think I got bored with it due to all these new wrestlers coming in the business and the old legends either went on to acting or just threw in the towel. I'm not here to write a long informative blog post about my obsession with wrestling, but I do have many favorite clips that I remember. Just to let you know my favorite wrestlers are Shawn Michaels and Triple H. DX Baby!!! Here are some of my favorite WWE clips:
(Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley Vs. Trish Stratus)
(Hell In A Cell Match Cactus Jack Vs. Triple H)

(Pillow Fight Stacy Keibler Vs. Terri Runnels)

(Test And Stephanie McMahon Wedding) 

(Wrestlemania 2002 The Rock Vs. Hulk Hogan)

(Inferno Match The Undertaker Vs. Kane) 

(Wrestlemania 17 TLC Match The Hardyz Vs. The Dudley Boyz Vs. Edge & Christian)

(Chyna Vs. Triple H)

(Rikishi Gives Stephanie McMahon The Stink Face)

(The Hardyz w/ Too Cool Dance)

(Stone Cold Steve Austin Stuns The Entire McMahon Family)


These Are Just Some Of My Favorite Clips. What Are Some Of Yours? Do You Remember The Ones I Posted? 

No comments:

Post a Comment