October 19, 2011

New Video - Rihanna "We Found Love"



Wow, I absolutely love this video. This is my favorite Rihanna video of all time. To me this is how a music video looked back in the 90s, when music was so real and alive. I love the art, treatment, style, and story this music video included. Rihanna looks so gorgeous in all the scene shots, as well as her blonde eye candy love interest. I'm really anticipating Rihanna's new album due next month entitled Talk That Talk. Director Melina did an awesome job with this video despite the controversy between the Irish farm land owner and the crew members. "WE FOUND LOVE IN A HOPELESS PLACE" What did you think of the video? 

1 comment:

  1. this bxtch can really do no wrong! i'm not a fan but i can't help but LOVE her and just about everything she does. love this video and i've been bumpin to this song like no other. its everything to me. perfect execution of a 90's video is right. WERK.

    ReplyDelete