October 27, 2011

Do You Have Any Questions For Me?...


I always love answering people's questions whether it be about love and relationships, advice, helpful tips, or just about anything. I love QUESTIONS! Here's your chance to ask me ANYTHING! I will answer it here on my blog, it can be about anything and I will answer you as honest as possible. If you wish to remain anonymous please take it you will as your wish. I just love knowing I can help people out there struggling with anything. Here's how you can participate, just send me an email via JadoreLaTroy@Gmail.com, in the subject box type in "A Question For LaTroy" and in the message ask your question with your name if you choose to remain anonymous, write Anon and include the city and state. If you do give your name and you have a blog or website you want people to look at include the link also you can include your Twitter user name if you don't want everything knowing your name :-). I can't wait to read your questions i'm actually excited right now typing this :-). ASK ME ANYTHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment