October 14, 2011

Throwback Friday - Coolio Featuring L.V. "Gangster's Paradise"


Back in 1995, when I was 6 years old, I used to be afraid to watch a certain video because of the beat and how the guy was rapping. Yes! Coolio used to scare the living organs out of me. Although, the movie Dangerous Minds, was one of my favorite movies to watch, every time the song "Gangster's Paradise" came on at the end, I immediately froze shaking in my boots. The music video to the song was just so dark and haunting. I feel embarrassed to even tell you all about my fear of this video. I thought it would go along with the upcoming Halloween festivities if I posted a music video that related to something horrifying or scary. Well, now I know Coolio is one cool ass rapper and this song....puhleze I can watch the music video 10x a day! Here is today's Throwback Friday video "Gangster's Paradise" by Coolio, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment