October 31, 2011

New Music - Michael Buble "Christmas"


It's not even the Christmas season yet, but this Michael Buble guy just makes me want to skip Halloween and Thanksgiving and go right to the Christmas holiday. I love a good Christmas album, in  my opinion nobody beats the Christmas albums the Jackson 5 and Mariah Carey. Michael Buble however has just made the list, his voice on these Christmas classics is incredible. If you are looking for that old soulful unforgettable holiday music then Christmas by Michael Buble is what you need to go grab.


Michael covers classics such as "It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas", "White Christmas feat. Shania Twain","Silent Night", "All I Want For Christmas Is You", "Ave Maria","Santa Baby" and many more of your favorite Christmas tunes. Trust me, you'll love this album and you'll love his voice. I don't know but he sounds like Frank Sinatra. This is going to be one of the best holiday album this year. Check him out!

No comments:

Post a Comment