October 25, 2011

My Daily Face Wash Regime


Some of you have complimented me on how beautiful my face has been looking lately. Thank you to those for your beautiful gestures, but it's not so easy keeping a beautiful face. As I mentioned before, I have very oily skin, which I hate to the max. At times, my face would become excessively greasy and my nose would shine like Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. To sum this up, I do a simple regime that's not hard for anyone to do, it's just having to add it in your daily schedule now; an extra step. Thanks to the products of Clean & Clear and also Nivea for Men, I've been controlling my glossy face for months now. Here's what I do...

What You'll Need: Clean & Clear Exfoliating Scrub, Nivea After Shave Extra Soothing Balm (Sensitive), Facial Rag, and Warm Water.

Step 1: Wet facial rag with warm water & damp around face until face is moist but not soaked.

Step 2: Take Clean & Clear Exfoliating Scrub and squeeze a quarter size of soap onto palm, with your index finger dab into the scrub mix and start clockwise around your face into 4 quadrants ex: forehead, left cheek, chin and right cheek and nose. If some scrub is still left over in your palm repeat the step again until all the scrub is out of your palm.

Step 3: Massage exfoliating scrub into your skin in a circular motion until your face looks gently lathered up.

Step 4: Wet facial rag with warm water

Step 5: Wash away the exfoliating scrub counterclockwise (try to switch up the order each time you wash your face) remember to scrub hard so you get the dirt that's deep in your pores.

Step 6: Rinse facial rag with warm water and rinse out completely to dry away from sink.

Step 7: With facial dry cloth rag, gently pat your face to dry it.

There you have it! Your face will feel fresh and smooth light free after you're done. Do this everyday once when you wake up in the morning and before you go to bed and you will see big results sooner than later. Also, drinking water, eating the proper nutrients and exercising can also help in having a clear beautiful face.

Bonus: Step 8 - If you're going out and you want your face to be to say somewhat moisturized apply the Post Balm in small penny size and apply clockwise around the face and nose. I'm telling you it may be after shave, but it works a lot for the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment