October 25, 2011

Run Hundred: October's Top 10 Workout Songs


I was recently emailed by one of my viewers who informed me one of my blog posts that stood out to him was the top 10 workout songs. Chris Lawhorn, who operates RunHundred (a blog/website about workout songs and workout routines) and also writes some music articles for magazines such as Marie Clair and Men's Journal, generously suggested with his knowledge on great workout songs he would provide me with the top 10 workout songs of the month. Without hesitation I emailed him back accepting his offer. I mean we all dread working out, but it's something about music that gets our hearts pumping and motivates us to work hours in the gym or at home. Thank You Chris for being a big help! Without further adu, here are the Top 10 Workout Songs of October 2011. Continue after the jump on how you can stay connected to Chris Lawhorn.
  1. Rihanna & Calvin Harris - We Found Love - 128 BPM
  2. Dev - In The Dark - 125 BPM
  3. Afrojack & Eva Simons - Take Over Control - 128 BPM
  4. LMFAO - Sexy And I Know It - 129 BPM
  5. Chris Brown & Benny Benassi - Beautiful People - 129 BPM
  6. Shortee & Faust - Friday Night Special - 133 BPM
  7. Kelly Rowland & Lil Wayne - Motivation (Rebel Rock Remix) - 130 BPM
  8. Britney Spears - I Wanna Go (Oliver Remix) - 129 BPM
  9. Young The Giant - My Body - 130 BPM
  10. David Guetta & Usher - Without You - 128 BPM
Connect W/ Chris Lawhorn Via The Following: 
FaceBook: RunHundred
Twitter: @RunHundred
Website: RunHundred.Com
Stay Tuned Next Month For The Top 10 Songs Of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment