October 26, 2011

Attractions: Haunted Houses


As you know i'm a horror fanatic, I just love everything that would scare the living shit out of me. Before the month of October is up, I would like to go to a Haunted House that is an attraction or historical landmark. I've been told about some that are in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. The only one I know about is Blood Manor which is located in the downtown area of New York City. That one by far is the scariest one ever, I haven't been but looking at the videos and reading reviews of the haunted house just makes me want to piss my pants.  I mean it's a haunted house in New York, why wouldn't they make it extremely horrifying?! So i'm asking you all, do you know any good scary haunted houses that I could go to in New Jersey? Have you ever been to any? What do you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment