July 2, 2010

Keeping Up With Ebony Russell: The Interview


Last night, once again I've gotten the pleasure to speak to one of the most incredible woman on this planet. Ebony Russell is such an entrepreneur, from her clothing line, movies, reality shows, and music there isn't anything this young woman can't do. I interviewed Ebony before about Two year ago and we discussed her reality show, who she was dating and the clothing line. Two year has passed and the fans decided I should contact her and have some catch up time. You can hear the interview after the jump. I will include both the old interview and the new one documented last night. Ebony Russell's clothing line "Just Me" will be out shortly and for now you can contact her via FaceBook @Ebony Russell. Ebony also wanted me to tell you all her websites down, don't ask about it either.


Old Interview Dec 2008



New Interview July 2010


Listen to internet radio with LaTroy on Blog Talk Radio

1 comment: