July 9, 2012

DRAW SOMETHING: LaTroyWatson


I'm obsessed with the game app DRAW SOMETHING!!! If you're not familiar with the game then let me catch you up. Draw Something is a game played by two people, where they give you options of three words you have to draw and the person you're playing with has to guess your drawing vice-versa. What's so fun about the game is that you play for coins and with these coins you can either buy color palettes for your pencil or bombs so that you can eliminate some of the letters making it easy for you to guess the drawing. 

To my knowledge Draw Something is available for the iTouch, iPhone, iPad and Android market. This game can get really funny only if you're playing with someone who can't draw worth a dime. I suggest you guys download the game (ITS FREE!!!) and play me, my username is LaTroyWatson exactly how I wrote it. 

SEE YOU ON THE DRAWING BOARD :-)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment