July 26, 2012

Throwback Thursday - @LaTroyWatson & Britany (@KissMyKicks_) BFF Moments [Video]


Funny. Hilarious. Innocent. Crazy. Lovable. Sarcastic. Special. Real.

There are more words you can describe my BFF Britany and myself, but here's proof to show how real and crazy we are when we're together. I love my BFF with all my heart and i'm glad I have moments that I've shared with her on video. I really don't think there's a stronger best friend relationship than the one Britany and I have.

For Throwback Thursday, I decided to post two videos that I found on my YouTube account that will make you smile, laugh, or just make you give us a WTF just happened?! 

Just A Reminder: THESE VIDEOS ARE NOT IN ANY WAY SCRIPTED! 
Wait There's More!!!!!

What Do You Think? Let Us Know!!!
Stay Tuned for Next Week's Throwback Thursday Funny Videos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment