July 26, 2012

Which MEN IN BLACK Movie Was Your Favorite?


Yesterday afternoon I flipped the channel upon the 1997 classic film Men In Black starring Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones. I haven't seen the movie in such a long time, I found myself focused on the movie like a baby drinking milk in it's bottle. I totally forgot how good the movie had been back in the 90s and still is. I haven't seen the recent third installment of Men In Black which came out earlier this summer, but watching Men In Black today made me want to watch all three films in a row. I can't wait till Men In Black 3 comes out on DVD; I'll def be purchasing it. Tonight with my family, I'm going to refresh my memory and pop in Men In Black 2

Which brings me to my question, which Men In Black film was your favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment