July 10, 2012

Tasty Tuesday: Avocado Deviled Eggs


Borrowed from Tori Spelling's blog which she borrowed from Eating Well Living Thin, I chose this temptingly somewhat delicious kind of deviled eggs. I say somewhat only because this deviled egg dish includes avocado and I am not a big fan of ANYTHING avocado. However, I am in love with deviled eggs so why not try something new and go a bit spicy. That's what hits my taste buds when I taste avocado; a bitter spiced taste. It looks very good though, I'm not going to deny that but one of these summer days i'll grab my BFF Britany and we can make some for a taste tester. Here's today Tasty Tuesday Avocado Deviled Eggs, check the recipe below. 

Ingredients
  • 6 hard boiled eggs
  • 1 medium avocado, diced small
  • 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
  • 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
  • Salt to taste
Directions
  1. Cut boiled eggs in half lengthwise and carefully scoop out yolks. 
  2. Mash yolks with a fork. Stir in diced avocados, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and salt to taste. 
  3. Fill egg whites with yolk mixture and place on a serving plate. Sprinkle with cayenne or fresh, chopped parsley. 
Tori’s Tip: Make this close to serving as avocado could brown!

For More Of Tori's Top Delicious Picks Please Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment