July 11, 2012

I Cover Beyonce's I Miss You [Preview]


I recently covered one of my favorite songs from Beyonce, a song off her latest album 4 titled "I Miss You" written and produced by the extraordinaire Frank Ocean. When I heard the album I instantly fell in love with the beat and then gradually listened to the lyrics of the song towards the end knowing for sure I truly can relate to it. 

There is always that person that comes in your life that you will always miss incredibly whether they are just in the bathroom or around the corner to the store and question whether that person shares the same feeling for you. Isn't it crazy what love can make you feel? I hope you enjoy the short preview of the video. The full one will be coming soon; so be on the lookout for it :-)! Enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment