July 27, 2012

Throwback Friday - Bon Jovi "Livin' On A Prayer"


After coming across this song in a Jordin Sparks American Idol performance, I couldn't stop singing it to myself. Bon Jovi is a legendary group who propels in rock and roll; there should not be one song you don't know from Bon Jovi. Though, I just learned Bon Jovi sung this song, that doesn't mean I've never heard it. "Livin' On A Prayer" is played EVERYWHERE, most famously being a karaoke song or just played during commercials or at rock  concerts by other artists. 

I just wanted to share Bon Jovi's video "Livin' On A Prayer" only to introduce to one of the greatest rock icons in the world and also add a different genre to Throwback Friday. I love this song, it's actually an inspirational song and who doesn't love a good inspirational song you can relate too. This will be my new song to sing at karaoke bars or even better weddings. BTW, this is my first time seeing the video with you guys.

Hope You All Enjoy & Have A Safe Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment