July 4, 2012

Get It Right Get It Tight!

 

If you guys wondered where have I been lately, it's most likely i'm having an affair with the GYM. For the past four weeks I've been getting it right and getting it tight. I'm hitting the gym so that I can get fit and become much more healthy. I want to become lean and not a slouch so right now i'm doing lots of cardio and also to tone my body i'm doing light weights with heavy reps. 

I've been working out so much that the gym is basically becoming apart of my life. I workout in the morning and the thing that motivates me is my iPod and all the great music you can workout too. So far it has been Britney Spears, Janet Jackson, Beyonce, Maroon 5 and Justin Bieber; their albums make the tie go by so fat. Here are some pictures of me sweating it out at the gym. How often do you go to the gym and what workouts do you do? 







Working out with friends are having a workout partner will increase your motivation to get fit in the gym. I suggest everyone go to the gym an hour a day, just start adding something different to your life, working out is the best thing ever...only because you are in control of what you do and how you workout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment