July 19, 2012

Throwback Thursday - Celebrity Edition "The Kardashians"


Since today is Throwback Thursday, I thought i'd join in the fun not only by posting my own pics but also adding some of my favorite celebrities pics as well. Randomly, I was on MySpace and I came across Kim and Kourtney Kardashian's pages and went rummaging through their photos. I found some really old pics the girls posted from when they first became known in the public eye; it's crazy how much they've changed their look and sense of style. 

I found myself in awe and laughing at some of the pictures, I really love the Kardashians when they weren't so glitz and glammed back then. Their natural beauty and dark hair made them stand out from the typical Hollywood celebrity. If you don't remember then take a look at some of the pictures and see if you agree with me.

How many of you look back at your MySpace photos? 
















How Cute Does Kourtney, Kim And Khloe Look? 
Do You Prefer The Kardashians Then Or Now?

No comments:

Post a Comment