July 24, 2012

Tasty Tuesday - Deep Fried Oreos


Last week my sister tried her best to make fried Oreos but ended up making it into a hot mess disaster. I think she thought she knew what she was doing when in all reality, she just was frying desserts just to fry. Keeping with the summer tradition of posting delicious desserts, I thought I'd add the correct recipe on how to make your own Deep Fried Oreos

Now, I've never had them a day in my life before i tried to taste a bite last week, but as soon as I bit into the Oreo I decided to dispose it ASAP! Maybe because I thought it wasn't the correct way it was supposed to taste; but here I have the recipe from AllRecipes and i'll be more than gladly to share it with you all. First off i'm not with the whole frying desserts, but hey you have to step outside the box and live a little right? Have you ever tried Deep Fried Oreos? Or Any dessert fried of that matter?

Without Further Adu, Here's Today's Tasty Tuesday Delight Deep Fried Oreos! 

Ingredients

  • 2 quarts vegetable oil for frying
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
  • 1 cup pancake mix
  • 1 (18 ounce) package cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreo®)

Directions

  1. Heat oil in deep-fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
  2. Whisk together the egg, milk, and 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil in a bowl until smooth. Stir in the pancake mix until no dry lumps remain. Dip the cookies into the batter one at a time, and carefully place into the hot frying oil. Fry only 4 or 5 at a time to avoid overcrowding the deep fryer. Cook until the cookies are golden-brown, about 2 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate before serving.

Check Out This Recipe And More: All Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment