July 5, 2012

Peripheral Magazine: July Issue


BIG NEWS! A few months ago, I became apart of the Peripheral Magazine family as one of their entertainment writers. Peripheral Magazine is a urban based magazine created by Rocky which features up and coming artists/musicians, latest fashions, gaming, sports and more. I'm so happy first and foremost thankful for even being granted the opportunity. I finally found a platform where my entertainment voice is heard. I see big things coming from the magazine and be sure you guys subscribe to the Peripheral Magazine. We have such an incredible team with such creative minds not one soul will be disappointed and its FREE! There's no cost to read our stories and articles. 

What other big news is that in this months July issue, my Whitney Houston spread is now available to read. Writing about the late great Whitney Houston was an experience I will never forget. I grew up listening to Whitney Houston, her voice was incredibly unmatched but as always I tried to hit her GOD sent high notes. In the article I talk about her stardom, peak, downfalls and even ending with her legacy being remembered for all eternity. 

I really hope you guys love the article and magazine as a whole. I can't wait till you guys check out future issues, Peripheral Magazine is going to take you by STORM! 

Thank You Rocky and the whole Peripheral Magazine team for letting me apart the family. I can't to see what the future has in store for us. 

Check Out July and past issues Of Peripheral Magazine & More Via: 
Peripheral Magazine July Issue:Peripheral Magazine
Twitter: @PeripheralMag

Follow Editor In Chief Rocky On Twitter:
Twitter: @Rocky2Real

No comments:

Post a Comment