July 24, 2012

Memory Lane: @JordinSparks American Idol Audition + Favorite Performance


Who can forget when American Idol season 6 winner Jordin Sparks came into our lives when first auditioned to become the next American Idol? I will always remember, only because out of millions that year I auditioned and Jordin beat me for that contract (I joke around when I say that, I LOVE JORDIN!). From the moment 16yr old Jordin Sparks entered the audition room and belted Celine Dion's "Because You Loved Me", I just knew this girl was one to watch out for and so she became America's favorite voice and winner. 

Week after week Jordin blossomed into a beautiful performer with stunningly vocal abilities, the competition was tough and Jordin some days was voted at the bottom some nights, she kept her head high hoping her loved fans wouldn't let her down; which they didn't. Jordin has and will always be one of my top 5 favorite Idol contestants and winners. I see why she beat me in the competition, she blew me away with her audition song, if you don't believe me take a look for yourself:
As A Treat Here's My Favorite Jordin Sparks Performance Songs; Take A Look Down Below!




I'm Glad To Have Such A Magnificent Beautiful Soulful Humble Human Being to Have As My American Idol <3! Congrats To Your On Going Successful Career Jordin!  
Follow Jordin On Twitter Guys: 
@JordinSparks

No comments:

Post a Comment