July 6, 2012

Throwback Friday - Pure "I Am Pure"


Currently spinning heavy rotation on my iPod is New Jersey's rising singer Pure. I've been obsessed with his new single "The Stars" since I heard it on the radio and in clubs. Pure has just released a three song EP titled I Am Pure on iTunes which features his three biggest singles which are "Body Talk" and "Touch It Bring It". His voice is so unique and if AMAZING was a music genre his music would fall under it. You guys should check it out and buy it; he's def an artist i'm paying close attention too. Gosh I would love to interview him one day!!!

What made me get into Pure's music is when I came across one of his music videos on YouTube with a song titled "I Am Pure". The way he smoothly raps over the SICK beat just makes you want to hear more from him; to be honest it captivated my interest. The video for the song is awesome, I wish I was in it dancing with the white folks getting down. Pure is really talented and he is def an artist to pay attention too. In ending this Friday right I had to make Pure's "I Am Pure" today's Throwback Friday jam. 



Keep Up With Pure And His "I Am Pure" EP Via The Following:
FaceBook: I Am Pure
Twitter: @IAmPure
Tumblr: I Love Pure
EP: I Am Pure

No comments:

Post a Comment