July 5, 2010

Teairra Mari : My Lovin'


What's Up with our girl Teairra Mari? Well looks like the R&B singer has a new video to show us and shall I add it's very seductive. Teairra Mari's new video "My Lovin'" features Drake's "Find Your Lovin'" beat and she puts her own little twist to the song. I've been a huge fan of Teairra Mari since she was singed with ROC-A-Fella Records.Being dropped from Roc-A-Fella, I'm dying to hear another album from he. but it looks it seems as if her new label isn't feeling the music she's been recording. Teairra's 2nd album "At That Point" was supposed to hit us 2 years ago but has been heavily pushed back till August 2010 making it into an EP(Mixtape Release) under the new name "Point of No Return". The singles she released for "At That Point" are "Hunt For U Featuring Pleasure P", "Cause A Scene Featuring Flo-Rida", "Sponsor Featuring Gucci Man & Soulja Boy", "Automatic Featuring Nicki Minaj" and her newest song "My Lovin'" under the "Point of No Return" EP.  I'd have to say every Teairra song makes me jam non stop, her voice is incredible and I feel she needs to be more recognized for her talent. Whatever mixtape or album Teairra comes out with, I know I'm most definitely getting. Check Out Her New Video "My Lovin'" After The Jump.

Also check Teairra Mari out in the upcoming movie "Lottery Ticket" featuring Bow Wow that hits theaters this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment